Fisher Brothers has strategically invested in numerous principle equity transactions across major property segments, comprising land, commercial, residential and hospitality.
Notable transactions include:
- Acquired and master planned/zoned over 30 million square feet in New York, Washington, DC and Las Vegas for principle account and/or third parties.
- Recent experience includes assemblage of numerous properties in New York, Washington, DC and Las Vegas across a variety of asset classes.
- Developed and/or acquired over 12 million square feet over the past 50 years.
- Core portfolio consists of over 6.5 million square feet of Class A commercial space in New York and Washington, DC, which serve as headquarters to a prestigious roster of corporate tenants.
- Invested in multifamily residential property including passive, active and fee investment development services.
- Recent developments and/or investments include New York-based condominium and rental residences such as Chartwell House, Site 5C in Battery Park City and Riverplace.
- Acquisition and disposition of non-performing Resolution Trust Company assets through conversion to equity ownership.
- Private purchase of more than 110 hotel properties, while simultaneously executing an IPO strategy and redeploying assets into North American leisure properties.